- Empty a tissue box and decorate the outside of the box to your liking.
(Decoration isn’t necessary, but can be added for extra fun.)
- Replace the tissue with craft feathers.
- Cut a piece of string long enough to tie around your waist.
- Tape the string to the middle of the bottom side of the tissue box.
- Securely tie around your waist with the box at your lower back.
- Players will shake their boxes until all the feathers fly out.
- The first player to shake all the feathers out of their box wins.