- 8½ cups clear glue
- 1½ cups water
- 1 tsp. borax laundry soap
- Food coloring
- White, silver and blue glitter
- First, mix together 1 tsp. of borax and 1 cup of water until the borax is dissolved.
- In a separate larger bowl, mix together the glue and ½ cup of water. Add a couple of drops of food coloring.
- Next, combine the two; it will start to “slime up” immediately. Pour the borax solution into the glue solution, stirring quickly as you pour.
- Stir for a bit until it looks like it’s a slime consistency, then add glitter.