- 6 Gwaltney Great Dogs6
- 6 Slices Gwaltney Bacon6 Slices
- 1 Package Hawaiian Hot Dog Buns1 Package
- 1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tbsp. Store-Bought Teriyaki Sauce1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tbsp.
- 2 Cups Diced Pineapple2 Cups
- 1/4 Cup Diced Red Onion1/4 Cup
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Cilantro2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice2 Tbsp.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, onion, cilantro and lime juice; set aside.
Wrap each Gwaltney Great Dog in a strip of bacon. Add hot dogs to the grill and cook until the bacon is brown and crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
To assemble the hot dogs, add the hot dogs into each hot dog bun. Top with pineapple salsa and drizzle teriyaki sauce on each.