- 8 Hard Corn Taco Shells8
- 6 Large Eggs6
- 2 Pounds Gwaltney Sausage2 Pounds
- 1 Tsp. Taco Seasoning With Salt Or Chili Powder1 Tsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Butter2 Tbsp.
- 1 Cup Shredded Mexican-Style Cheese1 Cup
- 4 Scallions Chopped4
- 1/2 Cup Salsa Or Taco Sauce1/2 Cup
- 1 Cup Shredded Lettuce1 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Grape Tomatoes, Chopped1/2 Cup
- Sliced Black Olives And Sour Cream
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Warm the taco shells on a baking sheet for about 5 minutes.
Cook Gwaltney Sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until it is thoroughly cooked. Remove from skillet and cover to keep warm.
Crack eggs into a bowl, add the taco seasoning, and whisk with a fork.
In a medium nonstick skillet, heat the butter over medium-high heat until it melts and foams and bubbles.
Add eggs and reduce heat to low. Cook eggs, stirring regularly with a wooden spoon. Set aside for 4 to 5 minutes.
Line the center of each taco shell with 2 tablespoons of the scrambled eggs and sausage.
Top with some of the cheese, scallions and lettuce and a spoonful of salsa.
Garnish with chopped tomatoes, and serve with black olives and sour cream on the side.