- Standard Tackle Box Or Craft Bead Box
- 6 Strips Gwaltney Bacon, Crumbled6 Strips
- 8 Cups Rice Cereal8 Cups
- 1/2 Cup Pretzels1/2 Cup
- 1 Cup Roasted Peanuts1 Cup
- 1/2 Cup Cheesy Crackers1/2 Cup
- 4 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, Melted4 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Seasoned Salt1 Tsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Cheesy Popcorn Seasoning1 Tbsp.
Lay out Gwaltney Bacon on a baking tray and season well with black pepper. Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes, flip, and continue baking until crispy. For crispy bacon, cook 15-20 minutes.
Let bacon cool, then crumble it.
Mix together cereal, pretzels, peanuts, crackers and crumbled bacon in a large bowl.
Drizzle melted butter over the mix and toss to combine. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and popcorn seasoning and stir well.
Pour into a large baking dish and bake at 375°F for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let mix cool. Pack some into your tackle box for a snack on-the-go.